- VENUES: A clean, dry, warm, cleared area to change with adequate lighting that cannot be accessed by the public
- FESTIVALS: A caravan or small marquee with a dry floor and surfaces to put clothing on, away from the public, with access to a staff toilet.
- Please provide water, and a chair and table.
- A 'stage maid' to put Talulah's props on stage and collect items as soon as she leaves the stage.
- A 15 min curtain call before stage time.
- A sound system and sound man (of sorts). Talulah can provide a stereo on request for workshops and classes.
- Talulah will email MP3's to DJ's and provide an iPod nano on the day.
- A clean, flat, dry, non slip surface must be provided to dance on.
- Any spillages must be mopped and dried, and glasses cleared before Talulah will perform.
- A chair and table might be needed on stage - please refer to stage directions that are emailed once you have chosen acts.
- If you have lights, great - lets use them.
- Deposit of 25% of the fee is to be paid when making the booking, the booking is only 'locked in' once the deposit is paid.
- Cash, cheque, paypal or BACS on the day or before the event.
- Should you cancel 3 weeks before the date 50% of the fee will be required
- Cancelling 2 weeks or less from the date will require the full payment - performers depend on bookings going through near the event date.